Saturday, September 03, 2016

Star Trek TNG: Comic Relief

Star Trek TNG: Comic Relief

I loved this skit and forgot about it. This was a clip shown on a comic relief special. It is basically the crew of TNG filming a skit for their friend and cast member Whoopi Goldberg (Whoo-Pay). I love that they mentioned the resemblance between Guinan and Whoopi. I also like the joke about the polyester in the shirt. I also love that polyester has been banned in the 24 Century for being unstable. 
BTW, T-Shirts were in style at least 60 years ago in Kirk's time. Kirk wore that Climb a Rock shirt in STV.
BTW, this was filmed at some time between mid-sixth season or in the 7th season. Troi has a Starfleet uniform and the observation lounge no longer has the ships on display (there is a whole BTS reason for this I won't get into.)
Anyway, this was a cute little video. 



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47