Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Berenstain Bears: “Berenstein Bears” AVGN

Berenstain Bears: “Berenstein Bears” AVGN
I love this video by the AVGN.
I used to read these books as a child all the time. While I remember the “Berenstain Bears”, I can see how some people might remember them being the Berestein Bears.
From Wiki, ((Many people incorrectly remember the name of the series as the "Berenstein Bears". This confusion has generated multiple humorous theories to explain the memories, including an unannounced name change, time travel, or parallel universes and has been described as an instance of the Mandela effect ))
Yes, there has been a great deal of discussion on this issue and AVGN took it to the next level.
BTW, the Berenstain Bears are still popular today and have had many shows on the air.
I wish I still had those old childhood books. I never knew anything about the video games though.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47