Saturday, January 14, 2017

Woman makes a T-Mobile Store a T-Mobile Drive-Thru

Woman makes a T-Mobile Store a T-Mobile Drive-Thru
Side Note: Notice the employee that dipped outside through the newly created hole in the store.
Damn, she was pissed off. Now, I am hearing conflicting reports as to why she decided to make the store an open-air location, but I heard it was over a cracked phone. (Link to the original video...just in case)
Here's the kicker. After driving to the store, she wasn't done with her epic rampage.
From From Palmbeachpost.com, ((Shinobia Montoria Wright is accused of driving her SUV into the store, smashing glass displays with a squeegee and then attacking a store employee. ))
So, what compelled her to drive her SUV through a T-Mobile store?
From Palmbeachpost.com ((A Wellington woman who told police she was having a “bad day” allegedly went on a rampage Thursday at a T-Mobile store in Palm Springs, according to an arrest report. ))
I can't believe this falls under “a bad day”. This is a “I want to ruin my life with some bad judgments” day. I mean who does this? It is a freaking phone. I always knew Apple fans were crazy. I'm joking, Apple fans. I love (loved) QuickTime.
Oh, and THIS happened in Florida. That's all I am saying.





No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47