Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Monopoly Man shows up in the Equifax hearing

Monopoly Man shows up in the Equifax hearing


From Fortune.com, ((One of the people attending the ongoing Senate Banking Committee hearing today (in which Equifax CEO Richard Smith is testifying) decided to dress up for the occasion. He’s there as Rich Uncle Pennybags, the mustachioed, top-hatted, monocle-wearing character that appears on so many Chance and Community Chest cards in the game. ))
When I read this, it put a smile on my face. I love real life trolling. And, it is on a congressional level. Rich Uncle Pennybags is the name of the Monopoly Man. That is like Scrooge McDuck. Anyway, I thought it was funny that someone went to the trouble of trolling in real life. Plys, they had to sit through boring congressional bullshit to get the photo-bomb,  


By the way, I suck at Monopoly. I lost all my money rather quickly and never really played the after that. I guess I would make a shitty businessman. Heck, I don't even play the Monopoly game at McDonald's.  




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47