Monday, December 04, 2017

WTF is happening with Bryan Singer? Fired from Bohemian Rhapsody

WTF is happening with Bryan Singer? Fired from  Bohemian Rhapsody

From Hollywood Reporter, ((The decision reflected an escalating clash between Singer and actor Rami Malek and was caused by Singer's being missing from the set, necessitating the Dec. 1 production shutdown of the film in which Malek stars as Freddie Mercury, frontman of the rock group Queen, which has been shooting in London. ))
I was a huge fan of Singer with his Superman and X-Men movies, but certain stories have come out about him that makes me uneasy. Then there is the story about Singer being fired from a movie a few days ago for being...a prick (?).
It seems there was some tension between Bruno Mars lookalike Rami Malek and Singer. Things got so bad that they had a major meltdown on the set and something was thrown. This led to Singer not showing up for important scenes and other people taking over the shots.
Basically, the “heat” was so bad that Singer disappeared from the area of shooting altogether. Ouch.
Fox had enough and fired Singer.  This doesn't bode well for Singer and his career.  
From Deadline.com, ((Singer’s reps later said in a statement: “This is a personal health matter concerning Bryan and his family. Bryan hopes to get back to work on the film soon after the holidays.” ))
Given my mental health isn't the best of late, I kind of understand what Singer is going through. There are times when I have to calm myself down because I hate the company I work for. I wish I could take some time off and rethink certain things. It has drained me so much that I sleep a lot just to NOT think about it. I just hope Singer gets the help and sets this incident behind him.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47